Summary: The volunteers will perform a variety of tasks depending on our class needs. This will include classroom setup and breakdown, cleaning, assisting parents fill out paperwork and other administrative tasks as assigned. This position helps to extend the resources in Tamika’s School of Epicure, Inc to better assist and direct the needs of our junior chefs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Classroom setup
• Assistance with child supervision
• Assistance with filing forms
• Maintenance of Classroom space
• Other duties specifically around coordination of special events, or as assigned
• Must present a professional appearance and a friendly manner
• Must be dependable and punctual
• Be courteous and personable when dealing with the public
• Be self-directed, willing to take initiative, and detail-oriented
• Respect and maintain confidentiality of Tamika’s School of Epicure, volunteers, partners, and donors.
• Once per week for 4-6 hours
• Knowledge that you are working as a team to ensure that office functions run smoothly
• Free refreshments!
• Free parking if needed.
We can’t do it without you! Thank you for being part of our team.